BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

9/18/09

MEET EREKA





















I love my camera, macbook, my husband Todd & baby Isaac.

My husband is wonderful and supportive.

I had our first baby in 2009, Isaac.

I love to hold him & make him laugh.

I enjoy cleaning, alot, and to perfection.

I love the smells of apple cinnamon and coconut.

I listen to christmas music all year.

My favorite color is white.

I like to make invitations, throw parties & work on creative projects.

I laugh a lot.

I love to stay in hotels.

I enjoy swimming, snow skiing, running and dance.

I am usually looking at amazon, itunes or images in photoshop.

I work hard, am professional & like to be extremely organized.

I would love to have a cat, if my husband would ever approve.

My favorite dessert is a carmel apple.

I shop at Michael's crafts almost every week.

I love smoothies, fresh peaches, berries and sour candy.

I enjoy reading books by Charles Dickens. My favorite books though are Jane Eyre & Pride & Predudice.

I also love travel & spa magazines, family walks & bike rides.

Some day I would love to photograph a wedding on the beach.

I like camping, water parks, plays, the ballet, county fairs, concerts, much needed vacations & family holidays in Idaho.

Most importantly, I love spending time with my family.